Beppino Occelli's farm produces the raw materials not only for his choice cheeses, but also for cured meats, fine flour, jam, sweets and other delicacies. So “from the producer to the consumer” isn’t just a set phrase, but a “Km0”, ethical and eco-friendly sales philosophy that becomes reality here.
In the shop you can purchase:
• all Beppino Occelli's cheeses and his famous butter;
• fine ottofile cornflour, buckwheat, chestnuts, ground in the Napoleonic Mill;
• distillates made from herbs, including Genepy, and Valcasotto Bitter;
• a variety of cured meats and other delicacies of the valley;
• mountain honey, cugnà and Valcasotto cornmeal biscuits.