As the gastronomist Luigi Cremona writes, it’s wonderful to share the farming dream of Beppino Occelli, who has completed the project of a “hamlet of cheeses” with a typical restaurant that offers regional dishes from a generous supply chain of genuine and “Km 0” raw materials Rewarded with flattering reviews from the press (Repubblica, Stampa, Corriere della Sera) and by numerous national restaurant guides (Touring, Mangiarozzo, Espresso, Agenda dei 365, Bibenda, La Gola, Guida Papillon), but above all by affectionate customers, the Restaurant offers:
• a variety of menus to discover and appreciate under the guidance of our chef
• regional dishes from raw materials produced in the valley
• Beppino Occelli’s delicious cheeses full of flavour
• a good selection of local and Langhe area wines
• a hall capable of accommodating up to 80 people
You can pay by Switch (Debit) Cards and Credit Cards (American Express, Visa, Mastercard).