Thanks to its natural characteristics, Valcasotto has always been the best place to mature and age the important Langa and Alpine cheeses produced by Beppino Occelli:
• extremely favourable temperature and humidity;
• ideal microclimate and environment for the cultivating of noble moulds on cheese rinds;
• forms massaged and turned daily by master maturers;
• underground maturing cellars humidified naturally by spring water;
• shelves made from different types of local wood that facilitate the flowering of the noble moulds which then interact with the cheeses, enriching their unique and inimitable flavours and fragrances.